Shopping for your loved ones can be tough, but hey, at least they can let you know something that they’d like to see under the tree this year. Not so easy for your pets!
We know your pets are just as much a part of your family as your crazy little nephew, so we wanted to help you find a place or two to put on the itinerary for your holiday shopping this season.
1. Bow Wow Meow Boutique: Located right in Fountain Square, Bow Wow Meow Boutique is more than just grooming. They have treats and toys, too! Some doggy baked goods or bones from Gerbeaux Bakery that’ll make them nice and full while you’re enjoying family dinner.
2. Three Dog Indy: The holidays on Mass Ave are always a great spot to visit. Luckily, this one is in the heart of it! Three Dog Indy has more treats including ice cream, celebration cakes, and even “pawty hats”. It’s a perfect stop after a nice date night dinner on Mass Ave!
3. Target: Look, we know you’re stopping at Target. Everyone does. It’s a must while holiday shopping. And the best part? They’ve got great deals to pick up and stuff in your little one’s stocking this holiday!
4. City Dogs Grocery: If you are looking for a unique gift for your pup or kitten, this is the place to go! They’ve got everything from locally basked fresh treats from Nutty Mutt Bakery to very unique treats that your furry friend will go crazy for!
5. Petco&PetSmart: We know these are definitely the typical go-to places when it comes to getting anything for your pup or kitten. However, Petco and PetSmart should not be overlooked when it comes to Christmas gifts! Whether it is cute Christmas pajamas, jackets, beds, or toys, both stores offer a great selection of each of these! Both of these also tend to have really great Black Friday deals, so if you shop early for your pet, you could get a great deal!